Tell us what you are interested in…and we will find a solution for you
- You are not sure whether expenses you incur are tax deductible.
- Are your expenses on the edge between business and private consumption?
- Do you have expenses which are incurred to achieve income but you have not achieved any income yet?
- Are you concerned about how the tax authorities will treat the costs which are seemingly not connected with achieved income?
- How about costs connected with financing your business (interest expenses)?
- Can you adequately prove that the costs were actually incurred?
- Does a group company charge you with various fees with unclear substance? Are you missing precise information and documents?
- You received a supply from a related party and you are not sure whether the price charged is in line with arm’s length principle.
- Your customers do not pay you and you are not sure how to treat the bad debt receivables.
- Do you incur costs on employee benefits?
- Do you incur advertising / marketing costs?
- You would like to know whether amortization of goodwill will be tax-deductible.
- Analysis/assessment/consultation/advice to tax deductibility of costs according to current tax legislation.
- Advice regarding the best practice in the market and sharing knowledge from tax audits (in generic anonymized form).
- Preparation of supporting documentation for defence of costs in front of the tax administrator in case of a tax audit.
Back to the list of tax advisory services.