Jan is a co-founder of AVENIAS advisory group.
Jan has been active in the consulting profession since 2003. Prior to founding AVENIAS he had been working as a consultant and manager for a Big 4 consulting company for eleven years (2004-2015). His previous working experience in advisory services includes working for an advisory firm with German capital (2003-2004). During his university studies Jan worked for the Trade Department of the French Embassy in Slovakia and as an editor of economic desk in a Slovak press agency.
During his professional career Jan has advised a wide array of companies and individuals on compliance issues, tax planning projects, transfer pricing issues and analysis of investment/divestment structures.
- Comenius University, Faculty of Law (Mgr.)
- Comenius University, Faculty of Management (Mgr.)
- Universität Mannheim, Fakultät für Betriebswirtschaftslehre (educational exchange)
- Lycée Camille Jullian, Bordeaux (baccalauréat général: mention bien)
- Tel.: +421 915 758 808
- Email: jan.vajcik (at) avenias.com
- Jan on LinkedIn