Jan is a certified tax advisor and co-founder of AVENIAS Tax.
Jan has been active in the tax consulting business since 2003. Prior to founding AVENIAS Tax he had been working as a consultant and tax manager for a Big 4 consulting company for eleven years (2004-2015). His previous working experience in tax advisory services includes working for a German advisory firm as an assistant to the tax advisor (2003-2004). During his university studies Jan worked for the Trade Department of the French Embassy in Slovakia and as an editor of economic desk in a Slovak press agency.
As a tax advisor Jan is versatile in advising companies and individuals on income tax matters as well as on indirect tax and customs issues.
During his professional career Jan has advised a wide array of companies and individuals on tax compliance, tax planning projects, transfer pricing issues and analysis of investment/divestment structures.
- Comenius University, Faculty of Law (Mgr.)
- Comenius University, Faculty of Management (Mgr.)
- Universität Mannheim, Fakultät für Betriebswirtschaftslehre (educational exchange)
- Lycée Camille Jullian, Bordeaux (baccalauréat général: mention bien)
MEMBERSHIPS IN PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS:
- Slovak Chamber of Tax Advisors (SKDP)
- Methodical Legislative Committee for Personal Income Tax (SKDP)
- Tel.: +421 2 3237 3137
- Mob.: +421 915 758 808
- Email: email@example.com
- Jan on LinkedIn.